COVID Guidelines for spectators
To keep the athletes and their families safe for the remainder of the season we are asking that each family do their part to help protect those around them.
Please do this by:
• Limiting spectators to two per athlete.
• Wearing a Face Mask at all times.
• Following Social distancing guidelines.
• Staying off the competition floor.
COVID Guidelines for athletes
• Once open stretch has begun the athletes may remove their mask.
However, we encourage every athlete to wear a mask as much as possible.
• Once the last competitor has finished competing ALL athletes will be required to wear a mask for the remainder of the time they are in the building.
This includes while they are on the awards stands.
COVID Guidelines for coaches/officials/meet directors
• All coaches/officials/meet directors will be required
to wear a mask while in the facility.
Season is nearing an end and we DO NOT want COVID to
affect your State, Regional, and National Championships.
This is your About page. This space is a great opportunity to give a full background on who you are, what you do, and what your site has to offer. Your users are genuinely interested in learning more about you, so don’t be afraid to share personal anecdotes to create a more friendly quality.
Every website has a story, and your visitors want to hear yours. This space is a great opportunity to provide any personal details you want to share with your followers. Include interesting anecdotes and facts to keep readers engaged.
Double click on the text box to start editing your content and make sure to add all the relevant details you want site visitors to know. If you’re a business, talk about how you started and share your professional journey. Explain your core values, your commitment to customers and how you stand out from the crowd. Add a photo, gallery or video for even more engagement.